★ The Ultimate User Guide to Apple Watch Series 6 & WatchOS 7 ★
The Apple watch has changed a lot over the years – there have been big updates and some smaller ones. But year after year, these updates combined have made the Apple Watch a must-have accessory you have to pair with your iPhone to make your life easier.
The Apple Watch Series 6 offers blood oxygen monitoring for the first time, a brighter always-on display, a faster battery charging capacity and a faster chip.
The Apple watch series 6 runs on the brand new watchOS 7 software that brings some useful tools, too, including Apple Watch sleep tracking with new watch faces and watch bands.
This book is a detailed, in-depth guide that will help you to maximize your Apple Watch Series 6 and WatchOS 7. It contains actionable tips and specific step-by-step instructions that are well organized and easy to read.
Here is an overview of what you would find in this book:
- How to set up your watch series 6
- Features of watch series 6
- What’s new to WatchOS 7
- Using watch gestures
- How to change and share watch faces
- How to set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone
- Track important health information with Apple Watch
- Change language and orientation on Apple Watch
- Organize apps on Apple Watch
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics on Apple Watch
- Use Siri on Apple Watch
- Track daily activity with Apple Watch
- Measure blood oxygen levels
- Manage mail
- Send a Digital Touch from Apple Watch
- How to set up and make use of Siri
- How to set up and manage apple pay
- Cool tips and tricks
- And lots more
Are you ready to start enjoying your new Apple Watch?
Then let’s get started!
Scroll up and click BUY NOW to get this book now.
Note: This book is not endorsed by Apple, Inc. and should be considered unofficial.